Co-Founder and Partner of LifeWise
Certified Life Coach
Lynn is collaborative and empathetic with his clients. He works with individuals in setting and reaching goals, as well as challenging the self toward positive changes. Lynn helps his clients reach their full growth potential through coaching and unconditional support.
Lynn enjoys working with teens, individual adults, couples, and families. In addition, he works with individuals of the first responder, and military communities, all races, ethnicities, and religious and spiritual affiliations, as well.
Lynn is a Lieutenant for Tarrant County Sherrif’s Office. Lynn served in the United States Army and the United States Navy; he is a Navy veteran. Lynn has been married to Stacy for almost 20 years. They are proud of their family, which consists of their daughter Hazel, her partner, Grant, their puppy Elli Ruth, and their grand rats, Beans, and Willow. Lynn enjoys spending time with his family, camping, BBQing, and helping others.
Education and Experience
- LeTourneau University – Master of Arts in Counseling
- LeTourneau University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Certified Life Coach
- Lieutenant – Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- Sergeant – Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- Senior Specialist – Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections Officer – Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- Tarrant County Sheriff Academy – Corrections, Corrections I, Corrections II
- Texas Master Jailer
- Former Texas Breathalyzer Technician
- United States Navy Veteran – Operation Enduring Freedom
- United States Navy Technical Training Center – Master at Arms (Law Enforcement)
- United States Navy Career Counselor