Co-Founder and Partner of LifeWise
Certified Life Coach
Licensed Professional Counselor
Stacy is passionate about mental health counseling, education, and advocacy. Her desire is to create a therapeutic alliance for all of the unique needs of her clients. Stacy joins empathy, understanding, non-judgment, and a willingness to collaborate with a diverse population. Her goal is a positive and successful outcome for everyone she works with.
Stacy enjoys working with teens, individual adults, couples, and families. She is inclusive of all races, ethnicities, religions, and spiritual affiliations, as well as LGBTQ+, first responders, and military communities.
Areas of Focus
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Complex PTSD
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Coping Skills and Stress Management
- Inner Child Healing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Licensed Professional Counselor by the state of Texas
- Successfully passed the National Board of Counselors Exam
- LeTourneau University – Master of Arts Degree in Counseling
- LeTourneau University – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Owner and Partner of LifeWise Counseling and Wellness, LLC
- Creator of LifeWise Professional Network
- Provider on Sondermind Counseling Platform
- Provider on Headway Counseling Platform
- Former provider for BetterHelp Counseling Platform
- Former provider for The Counseling Center
- Guest Speaker on the topic of Depression
- Video link
- Psychoeducator for Youth Leaders
- Expert Panel for Family Conference
- Psychoeducational groups:
- DBT skills group
- Women’s self-love group
- Anxiety skills and support group
- Teen peer group
- Adolescent anxiety skills group
Stacy has been married for 20 years to the love of her life, Lynn, who is a law enforcement officer, Navy veteran and also holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling. Stacy and Lynn went to school together to obtain their degrees.
Stacy and Lynn are fiercely proud of their daughter, Hazel, who is pursuing a degree in business. Hazel often assists with LifeWise in administration and social media. Hazel shares her life with her wonderful partner, Grant, who is a voice actor and financial advisor. Hazel and Grant have 2 dumbo-rats, Beans and Willow.
Stacy and Hazel enjoy exploring the paranormal together with Melissa and other friends.
The Hixon’s hobbies consist of spending time together as a family, camping, completing DIY projects, and traveling as a family.