Licensed Professional Counselor
Member of the LifeWise Network
To work with Cindy, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy approaches clients with empathy, understanding, and nonjudgment. She carefully assesses the individual client’s needs through skillfully developed questions. As Cindy listens intently to her client’s needs, she uses her eclectic counseling style to meet her clients where they are. She is supportive and encouraging to assist her client’s in finding their individual success.
Cindy enjoys working with individuals from adolescents, adults, and the elderly. She also has experience working with the LGBTQ communities, children in the foster care system, rural outreach, and placement facilities.
Areas of Focus
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship issues
- School issues
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Co-occurring mental health and substance abuse issues
- Conduct Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Licensed professional counselor by the state of Texas
- Tarlton State University – Master of Science in Counseling and Psychology Services
- McLennan County Community College (A branch of A & M University)
- Juvenile Detention Services working with human trafficking victims and other detained juveniles
- Visiting clients placed throughout the state of Texas encouraging them to be their best selves
- Brookhaven Boys Ranch, West Tx – Provided services to juvenile sex offenders, obtaining her ASOTP (Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider)
- Jasmine Khan Private Practice – Provided services to children in the foster care system and parents, as well as adults, the elderly, and the LGBTQ community (treated anxiety, depression, relationship, career, and substance abuse issues, and various other mental health challenges)
- Sante Fe Youth Advocacy Program – Outreach Program for Juvenile Services in the counties of Johnson, McLennan, Hill, and Tarrant in assisting clients and parents with prevention plans to remain outside of the justice system
- BetterHelp – Virtual counseling a diverse population of all ages and various mental health challenges
Cindy enjoys being home with her two fur babies, Sadie and Sofie. Her activities include spending time near the ocean, a lake, or a river. Cindy’s hobbies include fishing, walking, working in the yard, crocheting, reading, listening to music, and a good movie.